Hosting a webinar is an effective way to nurture leads and convert them into customers. One of the most important aspects of promoting your webinar is creating a high converting landing page. In this post, we’ll go over the essential elements that a webinar landing page needs, as well as 8 examples of landing pages that convert.
Elements of a High Converting Webinar Landing Page:
- Visual appeal
- Time sensitivity
Your landing page should clearly communicate the benefits of your webinar and make it easy for users to sign up. Visuals such as professional headshots and images can also help guide users and represent your brand.
- A title that converts: The title should be direct and clearly state what your webinar is about and why it will benefit the user.
- Clear body copy: The body copy should be easy to read and clearly communicate the key ideas that will be covered in the webinar, highlighting the benefits for the user.
- Key event details: The date and time of the webinar should be prominently displayed at the top of the page.
- A compelling CTA and registration form: Your call to action should be attached to a registration form that asks for basic information such as name, email, and company.
- Appealing visuals: Use visuals to bring your landing page to life, such as headshots of the host or guest speakers and images that represent your brand.
- Social proof: Include testimonials from past attendees to show the success of your previous webinars.
- Video: Attach a video to your landing page that gives viewers a better idea of what your webinar will be about.
- Recording your webinar: Recording your webinar and providing free access to it can increase engagement and participation in future webinars.
By including these elements and following these best practices, you can create a high converting webinar landing page that effectively promotes your event and converts leads into customers.